The Shadow of Kael
- +2 Dexterity, –2 Intelligence.
- Small: As a Small creature, a Chupacabran gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but she uses smaller weapons than humans use, and her lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Chupacabran base land speed is 20 feet.
- +2 racial bonus on Ride, Jump, and Tumble checks.
- +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- Chupacabrans gain Mounted Combat as a Bonus Feat.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls with thrown weapons and slings.
- Bite: Chupacabrans have a Bite attack that deals 1D4 + Strength points of damage. It is a Natural weapon and the Chupacabran is proficient with it.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Chupacabran. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Halfling, Gnoll, Goblin, and Orc.
Favored Class: Barbarian. A multiclass Chupacabran’s Barbarian class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.